Raymond T. Fedderly, MD
Pediatric cardiologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; associate professor, Pediatrics, (Cardiology), co-director, Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Interventional cardiac catheterization, intensive care of children with heart disease, impact of congenital heart disease on the family.
Medical degree, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1988; residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, 1988-1991; fellowship, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1991-1994.
Pediatrics, 1991-2005; Pediatric Cardiology, 1996-2010.
- Fedderly RT, Lloyd TR, Mendelsohn AM, Beekman RH. Determinants of Successful Balloon Valvotomy in Infants with Critical Pulmonary Stenosis or Membranous Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1995 Feb.; 25(2).
- Tweddell JS, Hoffman GM, Fedderly RT, Berger S, Thomas JT, Ghanayem NS, Kessel NW, Litwin SB. Phenoxybenzamine Improves Systemic Delivery Following Norwood Procedure. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1999 Jan.
- Fedderly RT, Whitstone BN, Frisbee SJ, Tweddell JS, Litwin SB. Factors Related to Pleural Effusions After Fontan Procedure in the Era of Fenestration. Circulation. 2001; 104:I-148-I-151.
- Fedderly RT. Left Ventricular Outflow Obstruction. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 1999; 46(2):369-384.
- Tweddell JS, Hoffman GM, Mussatto KA, Fedderly RT, Berger S, Jaquiss RDB, Ghanayem NS, Frisbee SJ, Litwin SB. Improved Survival of Patients Undergoing Palliation of Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: Lessons Learned From 115 Consecutive Patients. Circulation. 2002.
- Stuth EE, Stucke AG, Fedderly RT, Tweddell JS. Complete Staged Palliation of Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome in a Child with Cystic Fibrosis. Pediatric Anesthesia. 2003; 13(4):345-348.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Herma Heart Center
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-6457 or (414) 266-2380
Pager: (414) 907-3115
Fax: (414) 266-2294
Investigator in areas of: