David T. Wyatt, MD
Director, Pediatric Translational Research Unit, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; professor, Pediatrics Endocrinology, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Diabetes, growth disorders, growth hormone therapy.
Medical degree, University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, 1977; residency, Case Western Reserve Medical School, Cleveland, 1977–1980, chief resident, 1980-1981; fellowship, Washington University, St. Louis, 1981-1984.
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology.
Best Doctors in America, 2004-2009.
- Wyatt DT, Mark D, Slyper AH. A Survey of Growth Hormone Practices by 251 Pediatric Endocrinologists. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1995; 80:3292-3297.
- Wyatt DT, Gesundheit N, Sherman B. Changes in Thyroid Hormone Levels During Growth Hormone Therapy in Initially Euthyroid Patients—Lack of Need for Thyroxine Supplementation. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1998; 83:3493-3497.
- Wyatt DT, Simms M, Horwitz S. Widespread Growth Retardation and Variable Growth Recovery in Foster Children in the First Year after Initial Placement. Archives of Pediatric Adolescent Medicine. 1997;151:813-816.
- Wyatt DT. Melanocytic Nevi in Children Treated with Growth Hormone. Pediatrics. 1999; 104:1045-1049.
- Parker K, Wyatt DT, Blethen S, Babtista J, Price L. Screening Girls with Turner Syndrome: The National Cooperative Growth Study Experience. Journal of Pediatrics. 2003; 143:133-5.
- Alemzadeh R, Wyatt DT. Diabetes Mellitus (Chapter 583) pp 1947-1972. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 17th edition. Behrman RE, Kliegman RM, Jenson HB, editors. Saunders 2003.
- Concentration Control Trial of Norditropin SimpleX in Children with Growth Hormone Deficiency: A Two-year, Open-label, Randomized, Multi-center Trial (Novo Nordisk HGH-2051), Novo Nordisk, principal investigator.
- Norditropin in Children with Growth Failure Associated with IGF Deficiency: A 12-month, Open-label, Randomized, Parallel Group Study (Novo Nordisk HGH-2147), Novo Nordisk, principal investigator.
Children's Research Institute
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 266-6750
Fax: (414) 266-6749
Investigator in the areas of: