Janette F. Strasburger
Pediatric cardiologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Fox Valley; professor, Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Cardiovascular research, Fetal concerns/prematurity diseases.
Fetal cardiology and fetal arrhythmias, electrophysiology, biotechnology development, distributive academics.
Medical degree, University of Nebraska, Omaha, 1980; residency, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, 1980-1983; fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, 1983-1986 and Pediatric Cardiac Electrophysiology, 1986-1987.
American Board of Pediatrics Diplomate, Sub-board of Cardiology.
Woman Manager of the Year, Area Chapter Fox Valley, Women in Mgmt., Inc. nominee, 2006; Manchester Who's Who Among Executive and Professional Women in the Medical and Healthcare Industry, 2006; Physician-Clinical Scholar Award, Department of Pediatrics, CHW, 2006; Biographical candidate - Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals " Honor Edition" 2008.
- Srinivasan S, Strasburger JF. Overview of Fetal Arrhythmias. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2008 October; 20:522-531.
- Das B, Cuneo BF, Ovadia M, Strasburger JF, Johnsrude C, Wakai R. Magnetocardiography-guided Management of an Unusual Case of Isoimmune Complete Atrioventicular Block Complicated by Ventricular Tachycardia. Fetal Diagnosis & Therapy. 2008; 24 (3): 282-285.
- Strasburger JF. Meeting the Research Infrastructure Needs of Micropolitan and Rural Communities. Wisconsin Medical Journal. 2009; 108(3):133-138.
- Cuneo BF, Strasburger JF, Niksch A, Ovadia M, Wakai R. An Expanded Phenotype of Maternal SSA/SSB Antibody Associated Fetal Cardiac Disease. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine. 2009 March; 22 (3):233-238.
- Strasburger JF, Wakai RT. Fetal Cardiac Arrhythmia Detection and in Utero Therapy. Nature Reviews Cardiology. 2010; 7(5):277-90.
- Mensah-Brown NA, Wakai RT, Cheulkar B, Srinivasan S, Strasburger JF. Assessment of Left Ventricular Pre-Ejection Period in the Fetus Using Simultaneous Magnetocardiography and Echocardiography. Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. 2010; 28 (3):167-174.
- Mensah-Brown NA, Lutter WT, Comani S, Strasburger JF, and Wakai RT. Independent Component Analysis of Normal and Abnormal Rhythm in Twin Pregnancies. Physiology Meas. 2010; 31:1-14.
- Transvaginal Probe for Fetal Magnetocardiography, National Institutes of Health (NIH), co-investigator.
- Mobile Fetal Magnetocardiography, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR), key personnel.
- Simultaneous Fetal Echocardiographjy and Magnetocardiography, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR), consultant.
- Simultaneous Echocardiography & Magnetocardiography in Fetal Heart Disease, National Institutes of Health (NIH), principal investigator.
- Optimized Measurement and Signal Processing of Fetal MCG, National Institutes of Health (NIH), key personnel.
- Children's Environmental Health Sciences Core Center, National Institues of Health (NIH), co-investigator.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Fox Valley
130 Second St., 2nd Floor Pavilion
Neenah, WI 54956
Phone: (920) 969-5301
Fax: (920) 969-7909
Investigator in the areas of: