Asriani M. Chiu, MD
Pediatric immunologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; associate professor, Pediatrics and Medicine (Allergy and Immunology), and director, Asthma and Allergy, program director, Allergy and Immunology fellowship program, Medical College of Wisconsin; chief, Allergy, Clement J. Zablocki VA, Milwaukee.
Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Medical degree, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 1992; residency, Internal Medicine, Medical College Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, 1992-1995; fellowship, Allergy and Immunology, Medical College Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, 1995-1997.
American Board of Allergy and Immunology, enrolled in Maintenance of Certification; American Board of Internal Medicine, enrolled in MOC.
Selected for "Guide to America's Top Physicians," 2005-present; "Best Doctors in America" 2005-present; selected for "Super Doctors" in Milwaukee, 2011; Milwaukee Magazine's Best Physicians "Allergy" 2004, 2008, and 2010; Distinguished Service Award, 16th St. Community Health Center, award presented at their 40th Anniversary, 11/2009.
- Zeiss CR, Gomaa A, Chiu A, Kelly KJ, Fink JF et al: Latex Hypersensitivity in Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Workers: Glove use, Symptoms, and Sensitization. Ann All Asthma Immunology. 2004; 91:539-545.
- Shemirani N, Rhee J, Chiu A. Nasal Airway Obstruction: Otolaryngology and Medical Allergy Perspectives. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunology. 2008; 101:593-598.
- Chiu A. The treatment of Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis. Front Biosci. 2003 May; 1;8:S243-5.
- Chiu A and Kelly KJ. Anaphylaxis: Drug, Allergy. Insect Stings, and Latex. Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America, Elsevier Saunders. 2005 May; Vol 24, No. 2.
- Daram S and Chiu A. Allergy and Immunology, Kochar's Clinical Medicine for Students, 5th ed., Torre D, Lamb G, Van Ruiswyk J, Schapira R (eds) Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins. 2008; E28-E29.
- Chiu A. Peanut and Tree Nut Allergy, in Recent Trends in Aerobiology, Allergy and Immunology. 2008, Vijay H and Kurup V (eds), p 2-7.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Asthma and Allergy Center, Suite 440
9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 266-6840
Fax: (414) 266-6437
Investigator in areas of: