Girija Ganesh Konduri, MD
Pediatric neonatologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; associate professor, Pediatrics and chief, Neonatology, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary vascular biology.
Medical degree, Andhra Medical College, India; residency, University of Arkansas and Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock, 1985; fellowship, Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock, 1987.
Best Doctors in America, 2000 to current; Best Research Mentor award, Children's Hospital of Michigan 1995, 1996, 1997 and 2000; Wayne State University College of Medicine Teaching Award, 1997; Member of Pediatrics Study Section, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, July 2003-June 2007.
- Konduri GG, Solimano A, Sokol G, Ehrenkranz R, et al. A Randomized Controlled Trial of Early Versus Standard Inhaled Nitric Oxide Therapy in Term and Near Term Newborn Infants with Hypoxic Respiratory Failure. Pediatrics. 2004; 113:559-564.
- Konduri GG, Ou J, Shi Y, Pritchard KA. Decreased Association of Hsp90 Impairs Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase in Fetal Lambs with Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension. American Journal of Physiology. 2003; 285:H204-H211.
- Konduri GG, Chandrasekhar I, Frenn R, Jacobs ER, Bakathusville I, Khanna A. P2Y Purine Receptor Responses and Expression in the Pulmonary Circulation of Juvenile Rabbits. American Journal of Physiology. 2004 Feb. 12. (E Publ ahead of print).Konduri GG, Forman K, Mital S. Characterization of Purine Receptors in Fetal Lamb Pulmonary Circulation. Pediatric Research. 2000; 417:114-120.
- Regulation of Pulmonary Circulation in Fetus and Newborn, National Institutes of Health, RO1 HL57268, 2003-2007, principal investigator.
- ATP-NOS Signaling in Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of Newborn, American Heart Association, 2003-2004, principal investigator.
Children's Research Institute
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 266 6820
Fax: (414) 266 6979
Investigator in the areas of: