Jordan Fink, MD
Professor, Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Asthma, mold allergy
Medical degree, University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1959; residency, Medical College of Wisconsin, 1960-1963; fellowship, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, 1961-1963.
Internal Medicine, 1966; Allergy-Immunology, 1967.
Phi Beta Kappa; Alpha Omega Alpha
- Banerjee B, Johnson BD, Naik P, Fink JN, Kelly KJ, Kurup VP. Involvement of CD4 + CD25+ T‑Regulatory Cells in Immune Responses of Latex Sensitized Mice. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2003; 11:SI11.
- Kelly KJ, Klancnik M, Kurup VP, Barrios‑Janko C, Fink JN, Petsonk EL. A Four‑Year Prospective Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Glove Interventions in Preventing Natural Latex Sensitization in Health Care Workers at Two Hospitals. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2003; 11:S175.
- Barrio CS, Kurup VP, Banerjee B, Henderson JD, Vlascova IA, Fink JN, Kelly KJ. Intragastric Sensitization of Latex Allergens Results in Systemic Allergic Responses in a Murine Model. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2003; 11:S175.
- Chiu AM, Zeiss CR, Gomaa A, Weissman DA, Murphy FM, Hodgson M, Foster D, Rejativongse S, Colella K, Kestenberg K, Kurup VP, Burk RK, Fink JN. Latex Hypersensitivity in VA Health Care Workers. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2003; 11:S193.
- Kurup VP, Knutsen AP, Greenberger PA, Castillo LJ, Elms N, Levy MB, Kelly KJ, Fink JN. IgE Responses to Recombinant Allergens in Patients Sensitized to Aspergillus in Asthmatics and Cystic Fibrosis. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2003; 11:S204.
- Edmondson DA, Nordness ME, Zacharisen MC, Fink JN. An Evaluation of the "Toxic Mold Syndrome." Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2003; II:S240.
- Veteran Affairs Central Office (VACO), Asthma in Veterans, $165,000, principal investigator.
Medical College of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 266-6840
Fax: (414) 266-6437
Investigator in areas of: