Children's Health Alliance of Wisconsin
The Alliance is Wisconsin's voice for children's health. We raise awareness, mobilize leaders, impact public health and implement programs proven to work. Our mission is to ensure Wisconsin children are healthy, safe and able to thrive. The Alliance is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Visit www.chawisconsin.org to learn more.
- Grief and bereavement.
- Injury prevention and death review.
- Lead poisoning.
- Oral health.
- Reach Out and Read Wisconsin.
The Alliance leads and manages:
- Infant Death Center.
- Reach Out and Read Wisconsin Coalition.
- Wisconsin Asthma Coalition.
- Wisconsin Oral Health Coalition.