Center for Pediatric Neurogastroenterology, Motility and Autonomic Disorders
|Watch Dr. Miranda talk about abdominal pain in children.|
The Center for Pediatric Neurogastroenterology, Motility and Autonomic Disorders is one of a few centers in the country offering treatment to children with functional gastrointestinal bowel disorders, including chronic abdominal pain, motility and autonomic disorders and cyclic vomiting syndrome.
Our team of experts provides and coordinates treatment plans specifically designed for each child. Treatment plans can include a combination of the following:
- Behavior therapy.
- Communication with teachers and school.
- Physical activity and conditioning.
- Changes in eating and sleeping habits.
- Changes in lifestyle to minimize stress.
- Consultations with our team of specialists.
Contact your primary care physician for referral to the center.