National Project ADAM affiliates
In addition to serving schools throughout Wisconsin, the Project ADAM model is used by organizations nationwide.
By creating affiliate programs in other states, we are becoming unified in our mission to provide comprehensive defibrillation programming in schools across the country. Current national Project ADAM affiliate sites include:
- Alabama LifeStart, Children's Hospital of Alabama
- Project ADAM Florida, Florida Hospital for Children
- Project ADAM Inland Northwest, Spokane Washington, Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital
- Project ADAM Michigan, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital
- Project ADAM Tennessee, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- Project S.A.V.E., Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Youth Heart Watch, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Project ADAM Texas, Cook Children’s Medical Center
- Project ADAM Sacramento, UC Davis Children’s Hospital
- Project ADAM Colorado, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Young Hearts for Life, Project ADAM Illinois
How to become a Project ADAM affiliate
If your community has an interest in reaching out to schools to provide support and resources for cardiac emergency preparedness, our model is for you. Contact our main office to get started, (414) 266-3889 or email@example.com. Please also review our affiliate manual for more information.