Heart Matters is a multidisciplinary forum for cardiac education.
Beginning in 2011, Heart Matters is featured in Pediatric Rounds, a publication for referring providers. Get the latest issue here.
- Phentolamine for Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- ECMO Update
- The Warden Procedure
- Welcome Dr. Benson
- Surgery and Critical Care for Anomalous Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Children
- Herma Heart Center Welcomes Ronald K. Woods
- Sutureless Repair of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Veins
- Cardiac MRI
- Anticoagulation During Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Pediatric Heart Transplantation and Heart Failure: Early Referrals Save Lives
- Cardiovascular monitoring of children and adolescents receiving stimulant medications
- Syndromes and Congenital Heart Disease 22Q11 Deletion
- Pulmonary atresia: Sorting it all out
- Quality of Life in Children and Adolescents with Repaired Tetralogy of Fallot
- 3-D, contrast echocardiography bring new vision to pediatric imaging.
- When the tables are turned: A unique perspective on congenital heart disease.
- Quadrox D oxygenator provides many advantages.