Surgery (General) Clinic
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll-free (877) 607-5280.
In this clinic, pediatric surgeons evaluate children for surgery as well as provide follow-up care.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for:
- Congenital problems of the chest and abdomen, including esophageal atresia, diaphragmatic hernia, congenital lobar emphysema, congenital lung cysts, congenital cysts of the mediastinum, abdominal wall defects, congenital bowel obstruction (atresia and malrotation), imperforate anus, and Hirschprung's disease.
- Pre-natal consultation for fetal anomalies.
- Hernias, including inguinal, umbilical, epigastric and diaphragmatic.
- Tumors of the head, neck, chest, abdomen, genitourinary tract and extremities. We offer biopsies, resections and excisions.
- Trauma and burns. Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is the only pediatric Level I trauma center in the state.
- Head and neck surgery including congenital cysts, inflammatory disease, thyroid disease, bronchoscopy and esophagoscopy.
- Intestinal diseases including stomach, small intestine, colon, appendix and rectum.
- Inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Liver, gall bladder, spleen and pancreas disease.
- Genitourinary tract problems including kidney and bladder trauma, groin and scrotal hernias, ovarian and testicular abnormalities, including torsion and hydroceles.
- Extremity soft tissue problems including tumors, inflammatory disease and trauma.