National Project ADAM affiliates
In addition to serving schools throughout Wisconsin, the Project ADAM model is used by organizations nationwide.
By creating affiliate programs in other states, we are becoming unified in our mission to provide comprehensive defibrillation programming in schools across the country. Current national Project ADAM affiliate sites include:
- Alabama LifeStart, Children's Hospital of Alabama
- Project ADAM Colorado, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Project ADAM Florida, Florida Hospital for Children
- Project ADAM Inland Northwest, Spokane Washington, Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital
- Project ADAM Michigan, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital
- Project ADAM Sacramento, UC Davis Children’s Hospital
- Project ADAM Tennessee, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- Project ADAM at Texas Children's Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital
- Project ADAM Texas, Cook Children’s Medical Center
- Project S.A.V.E., Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Youth Heart Watch, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
National Affiliate Meetings
Project ADAM coordinators around the nation meet in person annually to discuss program best practices, goals, challenges, successes and work towards forward change to keep our schools and communities prepared for cardiac emergencies.
National Affiliate Meeting, Children’s of Alabama, 2015
Left to right top: Dr Stuart Berger (CA), Gwen Fosse (MI), Barbara Mostella (AL), Richard Lamphier (GA), Ryan Schaefer (WA), Cris Brown (AL), Courtney Zimmerman (CO), Alli Thompson (WI)
Left to right bottom: Laura Friend (TX), Danielle Main Haley (PA), Amber Lindgren (CA), Karen Dean Smith (TN), not pictured Martha Lopez-Anderson (FL)
How to become a Project ADAM affiliate
If your community has an interest in reaching out to schools to provide support and resources for cardiac emergency preparedness, our model is for you. Contact our main office to get started, (414) 266-3889 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also review our affiliate manual for more information.