Providing schools with health education resources
Children spend much of their time in school. That’s why we’ve created innovative programs that allow us to partner with teachers and counselors to help deliver important information students need to grow up safe and healthy.
E-learning programs help teachers deliver health content
Healthy kids learn more. But first, they must learn to be healthy. And that's what Children's Hospital of Wisconsin's e-learning programs are all about. We're experts in children's health education, and we help students have fun, learn faster and live healthier.
Our programs for students in grades K4 through 8 focus on important health topics:
Health and wellness
It’s UR Choice
and other drugs prevention
Why choose our e-learning programs?
- When kids are healthy and safe they learn more
- It's a cool and relevant way for students to learn with technology
- Programs are developed in collaboration with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and align with National Health Education Standards and Common Core State Standards
- Research proves our programs are effective in producing positive changes in knowledge, attitude and behavior
- Children's Hospital offers e-learning programs as part of our commitment to improving the health status of all children
Discover how effective and easy-to-implement our online health education can be. Contact us to sign up for a free preview.
Project ADAM helps schools prepare for sudden cardiac arrest
Project ADAM aids schools across the nation in implementing public access defibrillation programs through education and other support. We help determine the need for automated external defibrillators (AEDs), secure funding, provide program implementation templates and assist with marketing.