Why we measure it
- Research shows that doctors and hospitals that treat a large number of patients tend to have better results.
What this means
- The chart shows our admissions have been steady.
About the data
- This is the number of patients admitted to the hospital. It includes patients who stayed at the hospital less than 24 hours.
- We increased the number of patient beds to accommodate more patients. We offer private rooms for additional comfort for patients and their families.
- Referring doctors can speak to our doctors 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They also can ask to have a patient transported to our hospital. Our physician referral line is toll-free at (800) 266-0366.